The arboretum's ticket office is open daily: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The garden can be visited until 8 p.m.
Dendrological garden (Latin arbor - tree) - a place where trees and shrubs are collected and usually studied. Year of foundation: 1811.
- 62 ha, including 5 ha of historic parkland, 3 ha of perennial plants,
- 12 ha of orchard of old cherry varieties,
- 42 ha of new land.
Number of species and varieties:
over 8,000, including 3,500 perennials.
- rhododendrons (Rhododendron) of the Lusatian breed, the so-called Seidl varieties
- lilacs (Hemerocallis)
- boxwoods (Buxus)
Available for the guests:
- Free parking and toilets (+ changing area for small children),
- free "hotel" for dogs,
- free AUDIO guide in the following languages: PL, CZ, D and GB,
- Bar & Café "Garden Flavours" - refreshment point in the manor house and garden,
- wheelchair accessible,
- disabled route,
- lifeguard at weekends and on holidays,
- wireless internet Wi-Fi,
- power sockets at tables,
- children's playgrounds,
- picnic and barbecue area,
- a sun lounger on your own blanket,